Cathy Anderson is recognized for her experience as a real estate broker, as well as her extensive background in property renovation, home design, building and remodeling. Her business is founded on strong relationships built on trust, expertise and client satisfaction. Cathy works with clients throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, including Naperville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Woodridge, Darien, Burr Ridge, Wheaton, Plainfield and others.
Clients look to Cathy for advice on things such as preparing a home for sale, staging, home repairs and remodeling, and achieving their real estate goals. Cathy stays current on the real estate market and topics that affect buyers and sellers. She utilizes on-going education and training opportunities to offer the best services and resources to her clients.
Utilizing her knowledge of the market and excellent negotiating skills, Cathy delivers an experience that clients appreciate, as she puts their needs first. She values strong customer satisfaction, professionalism, and acting with the utmost integrity.
Her biography includes:
- Broker Associate with Baird & Warner, Downers Grove office
- Business Degree from DePaul University, Chicago Illinois
- Lifelong resident of Downers Grove, Lisle, and Plainfield
- Passionate about home ownership and real estate
- Active volunteer at school, sports activities, community events
- Member of the National Association of Realtors,
Illinois Association of Realtors, Mainstreet Organization of Realtors